Edit This Page
The buddypress tab will display only if BuddyPress plugin installed on site.
These settings fine tune integration of rtMedia with BuddyPress on your WordPress website.
- Enable or disable media on BuddyPress profile.
- Toggle media for BuddyPress groups.
- Enable or disable media upload from buddypress activity status box.
- With bulk uploads, the activity stream can get flooded. To prevent flooding, you can limit the number of media files uploaded per activity. This will not affect the actual number of uploads. The default limit set is "0" which means unlimited.
- Enable or disable BuddyPress notifications to media authors for media likes and comments.
- If Enable media in profile (Setting 1) is set to ON, enabling this album setting will add an Album tab to your users BuddyPress profiles. Users can then categorize their media into various albums.