Edit This Page
Using rtMedia Photo Tagging any BuddyPress member can tag their friends into uploaded media.
Friend Connections buddpress component should be activated on your site.
How it works:
- The user which you want to tag to the photo, he/she must be a friend of yours then only tagging will work.
- Open uploaded media in lightbox or with URL, on mouse over you will see
Tag photo section, click on it.
- A tagging box will appear. Search a member name which you want to tag and then click on of
- Once user tag other member to the photo, user will get a notification along with link of that media and time when its tagged.
- Media author can tag itself to the media.
- On mouse over, we can see who tagged to the photo.
- When tagging a photo, the auto suggested name of member does not appear in text box.
- After clicking an auto suggested name, the member is not selected.
- Deactivate all the plugins one by one (except BuddyPress, rtMedia and photo tagging), and check which plugin is causing the issue.
- Also, activate the default WordPress theme and check whether photo tagging is working or not.
If you are still facing problems with this addon, feel free to contact us or use our support forum.