Using steps mentioned below, you can grant admin access to anyone on your Blogger.com (BlogSpot) blog without sharing your Gmail/Blogger.com account password with them.
- Log into Blogger.com Dashboard.
- Click on “Settings” link for the blog. (see below)
- Next click on “Permission” tabs and then “Add Author” button. (See below)
- Just type email address of users whom you want to invite on your blog and click “Invite” button. (See below)
- This will email an invitation link. Once the other person accepts your invitation, go back to the same “Permissions” page above.
Now you will see a “Grant admin privileges” link next to email address as shown below. Just click on it and your are done! :-)